The Woodstock Improvement District (WID) Board hereby invites your company to submit a proposal for the provision of Public Safety related services as set out in the Request for Proposal document.
If you require any further information you are invited to email (only emails will be used to ensure a record of communication) the CEO of the appointed management company, Gene Lohrentz at email@example.com. Any and all questions should be directed to the appointed management company
Please note the following schedule:
- Proposal to be submitted: Strictly by 12h00 on Monday, 23 November 2020
- Proposers adjudication: Monday, 23 November 2020 to Tuesday, 24 November 2020
- Optional upon request from the Board – Presentation by at most 2 selected companies to Board: Wednesday 25 November 2020 (suitable appointments will be discussed with short-listed proposers.)
- Awarding of contract by Board: 27 November 2020
- First Deployment: 1 January 2021
- End of Contract: 30 June 2023
Once the Board has evaluated all the proposals, a decision will be made on the short listed and thereafter the successful service provider. The lowest, or any, or portion of any Proposal will not necessarily be accepted, and the Board does not bind itself to assign any reason for the rejection, or acceptance of a Proposal nor in terms of who was shortlisted. The decision of the Board is final and no further correspondence regarding the proposal will be entered once the successful service provider has been appointed. The Board is under no obligation to qualify its decisions to any of the applicants.
The Board may, at their sole discretion consider the appointment of a separate service provider for the provision of Public Safety and Control Room and CCTV monitoring services.
The successful applicant will be appointed as the public safety service provider. All costs related to the submission of this proposal must be borne by the relevant applicants/companies/service providers and they shall have no claim for cost recovery to the Board or its representatives whatsoever.